- Most items take around 12 weeks to order
- Please check the size charts to ensure the closest size is ordered
- You may still need alterations by a professional seamstress to ensure the best fit
- Dresses come in a standard length and may need adjusting
- If you need any help then please contact us
- Colours may vary slightly from the online pictures due to lighting and resolution
- We will not accept responsibility for any incorrect size ordered
- Items are non refundable and non returnable
We have a one dress per school policy, please enter your school when purchasing, we will contact you if unavailable
- Please choose the option that you require for shipping when purchasing
- Please note that prom and evening wear take up to 12 weeks to order, once they arrive in store we will then ship using your chosen method
- We do not accept returns as items have to be ordered in
- Items are non-refundable, by purchasing you are entering into an agreement
- Your details will be stored electronically in your password protected account
- By signing up for an account you agree that we can use your details for the purpose of online shopping and newsletters online
- We will not share your details with any other 3rd party
- We may need to contact you regarding your order
- Despatch times will vary and may take longer during annual and bank holidays
- As dresses take up to 12 weeks they will be despatched when they arrive into store using your chosen delivery option
- We recommend choosing the insurance option to protect your purchase
MIZZ CONGENIALITY (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.sweetremedies.co.uk you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is MIZZ CONGENIALITY of 7 Victoria Street, Old Cwmbran, Torfaen, NP443JS.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.sweetremedies.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, participate in discussion boards, blogs or other social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. [In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site.] We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form OR registration form);
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with [them or] you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men aged under 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If MIZZ CONGENIALITY or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
congue vitae dolor.
We operate a bridal boutique as well as prom so we like to ensure that each appointment is private so that you get our full attention.
This way we can organise our booking system as well as giving you the time that you deserve.
To book an appointment please call 01633548115 or pop onto our instant chat or pop us an email and we will respond as soon as possible.
Size charts are available on our website to give guidance to sizing, sizing can vary between brands so we recommend measuring bust, waist and hips.
Alternatively, pop into our boutique where we have a range of samples so that you can try before you buy and work out what size fits best.
Please allow 12 weeks for your dress to come into store and an extra week to allow us to courier it to you. If your dress is taking longer than we expected, we will contact you, please include as many details as you can when you order.
We use My Hermes as our delivery service which takes around 48 hours.
You also have the option of insuring your dress, which we recommend as we will not take any responsibility for loss or damage to the dress during the delivery process. We will ensure that each dress is packaged well to ensure safe transit.
Our standard delivery service is £9.99.
For insurance an extra £9.99 is required.
Due to the value of the dresses we highly recommend adding insurance.
YES, we are laidback here and recommend taking pictures so you can remember what dresses you have have tried, this way you can refer back so you can make a decision.
We are based in Old Cwmbran, not far rom the town centre, near to the Dr’s Surgery and BnM bargains. We are also not far from Newport, Cardiff, Pontypool, Caldicot, Usk and Chepstow. There is also FREE PARKING here!
We have a ONE dress per school policy so we will not sell the same dress to more than one person at the same school.
We keep a file in store of all the dresses sold so that when customers come to us we can advise on what dresses are out of bounds for that particular school.
If dresses are ordered via the website it will also ask for the school so that we can avoid two people turning up in the same dress.
Unfortunately, due to other online websites and boutiques we cannot guarantee that another young lady might have a similar or the same dress but we do as much as we can to avoid this happening.
We have tried to choose suppliers that are exclusive to us within a 20 mile radius to avoid this happening. We also have agreements in place with certain suppliers so that other boutiques within the region that do stock the same brand, cannot order the same dresses.
On our website we accept most credit and debit cards through PAYPAL, We use PAYPAL as it a secure way to transfer money online.
In store we accept cash, cards and bank transfers
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns.
Each dress is ordered to your specific requirements and therefore once purchased it cannot be returned.
As dresses are ordered specifically for your requirements then we are unable to offer a refund once the dress has been ordered. Please read our terms and conditions carefully before you purchase and measure yourself using the size charts provided to ensure a good fit.
The dresses we supply are not made to measure using your specific measurements, the measurements are just used to ensure the best fit available from the supplier. Each dress is then ordered in the size that you require. Please ensure you measure carefully as each supplier will have different sizing. We will not be held responsible for any incorrect size being ordered.
It is rare that a dress needs no alterations however it has been known to happen.
Generally it is the length or straps that does need adjusting to ensure a perfect fit.
Alterations are an extra cost and a seamstress will be able to give you an idea of the cost involved in altering the dress.
In store we use Addyman Alterations for our alterations service. We also recommend Raggedy Lils and Make it Fit.
ASK A QUESTION
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the form below: